View Full Version : Prizes from the creative compos

Tek0
16-04-2012, 19:44
hey, this was my first year winning anything at TG, so I have a little question. when will the money prizes be sent out? :) have sent the webmaster and the demo people a mail asking the same, but haven't gotten a answer from the demo people, and the webmaster said I had to send them (demo) an e-mail about it :/ anyone with some more experience then me in this field willing to help out ? :)

Strandli
16-04-2012, 21:03
It varies a bit, but I would wait a month before starting to complain. It takes some time, but I can't remember exactly how long. :p

Tek0
16-04-2012, 21:07
It varies a bit, but I would wait a month before starting to complain. It takes some time, but I can't remember exactly how long. :p

I wasn't complaining :) I was just simply asking when it usually happens :p

appears
16-04-2012, 22:44
hey, this was my first year winning anything at TG, so I have a little question. when will the money prizes be sent out? :) have sent the webmaster and the demo people a mail asking the same, but haven't gotten a answer from the demo people, and the webmaster said I had to send them (demo) an e-mail about it :/ anyone with some more experience then me in this field willing to help out ? :)

Your prize money will be transferred to your bank account as soon as possible after The Gathering.

To receive your money, you need to fill in a form with your name, address and bank account number. This form was handed out to all winners backstage at the prize ceremony. If you have submitted this form to the Creativia crew, you should receive your money shortly.

Tek0
16-04-2012, 23:17
Your prize money will be transferred to your bank account as soon as possible after The Gathering.

To receive your money, you need to fill in a form with your name, address and bank account number. This form was handed out to all winners backstage at the prize ceremony. If you have submitted this form to the Creativia crew, you should receive your money shortly.

I filled the form out and gave it to the crew guy who was giving out the forms :) so the only thing left is to wait and see :)

Strandli
17-04-2012, 01:03
I wasn't complaining :) I was just simply asking when it usually happens :p

Oh! I didn't mean it as if you were complaining now. :) Hopefully you'll get your money soon, and congrats. :D

Athidi
17-04-2012, 11:24
I got my prize money yesterday :)
Just so u know, you will probably have them soon.

congratz btw :D

Tek0
18-04-2012, 00:18
Oh! I didn't mean it as if you were complaining now. :) Hopefully you'll get your money soon, and congrats. :D

npnp :) thanks :D

I got my prize money yesterday :)
Just so u know, you will probably have them soon.

congratz btw :D

yeah, I got them today :) so now it's party ^^ hehe, thanks :) congratz to you too :)