Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mågelibana nearby Trolltunga opened this summer?

Quote Originally Posted by EL PRESIDENTE View Post
    Kjeragbolten? Haha that is for the kids - watch THIS:

http://www.yourdailymedia.com/media/...ountain_Walk_2

I'm feeling my heart pounding just by watching that. Crazy!
    - Tom Knudsen aka FragnastiC / t0m1337 -

--
    The Gathering 2008 Optimus Prime - Seat 49 Row 42 -
    -
    The Gathering 2009 - I has to w8. I g0es standby 4 uno año!

Countdown / preTG / tg08 radio / webcam :
    http://www.quecknet.net/rad42/

You last visited: Today at 13:37

Shit, same here.
    I am to clumsy to even try to go there.
    Just browsed the forums a little, as the TG ticket sale isen't that far away, just a couple of months or so

If I walked there, then I would have been one of those that will die.

Holy crap! I get wimsy from just walking close to edges. That fact besides though, I have been to both Preikestolen and on the top of Galdhøpiggen.

EL PRESIDENTE: One thing you should try is walking the glaciers. It's fun!
    I'm a part of the problem.
    TG03|TG04|TG05|TG06|TG07|Var innom på besøk(TG08)|TG09|TG10

We were at Briksdalsbreen, unfortunately there are no guided glacier tours. Maybe I will try again at Nigardsbreen in the south. But not in 2009. Next year I will spend my holidays in the US
    "Do not trust any statistics you did not fake yourself." (W. Churchill)

Should be a cool place to basejump from :-)

Kjeragbolten? Haha that is for the kids - watch THIS:
    http://www.yourdailymedia.com/media/...ountain_Walk_2
    Shit, son! I will never ... ever ... walk there ... I love my life too much. :\
    Damn ...

Registered User TheCursedMuffin's Avatar
    Doskåla, med en brødskive med makrell i tomat i hånda
    We were at Briksdalsbreen, unfortunately there are no guided glacier tours. Maybe I will try again at Nigardsbreen in the south. But not in 2009. Next year I will spend my holidays in the US
    I know Engabreen, a part of Svartisen has guided tours. I know it because this is where I origin from (my middle name is Svartis), and I have been on a tour on the glacier, really a terrific experience, I must say.
    - TheCursedMuffin

Proud member of TS-09

Every human being are capable of committing murder. However, not everyone are capable of camping. Thus, the difference of camping and homicide are greater that one might think.

Well, Trondheim is the most northern point I ever visited until now. Maybe in 2010 I will come back to Norway and drive to the North Cape. I know that it is just a boring and expensive tourist destination but it is something I must have seen as a big fan of Norway. I would like to combine this trip with a long stop on the Lofoten.

Then I will also have the chance to go to Engabreen nearby Svartisen :-)

Registered User TheCursedMuffin's Avatar
    Doskåla, med en brødskive med makrell i tomat i hånda
    If you drive from Trondheim, you will actually be able to see the Engabreen from the road.
    - TheCursedMuffin

Proud member of TS-09

Every human being are capable of committing murder. However, not everyone are capable of camping. Thus, the difference of camping and homicide are greater that one might think.

Co-chief Location:Service
    Forum administrator
    Well, Trondheim is the most northern point I ever visited until now. Maybe in 2010 I will come back to Norway and drive to the North Cape.
    Just remember that North Cape is not the norternmost place in Norway that is Knivskjellodden
    Husk Forumreglene.

Yes I now that the Cape is just a put-on for almost German tourists And the high entrance fees do suck! But it's a must-have-seen destination for me. I can't explain that - it simply is as it is Thanks anyway for your tipp. Is there an official way to walk or how can I get to Knivskjellodden?

Do you have any idea at all in what great country you live??? As I wrote somewhere else I am so grateful for The Gathering because they are the reason I begun to be interested in Norway.

PS: Did I already mention Norway does have the sweetest chicks in the world??

PPS: I have just remembered the title of this thread. It's about Trolltunga, right?! Well I have been there for the second time. The "railway" was closed again. Nevertheless we walked up the hill. The only problem was that we started to late (after noon). We walked and walked and walked - but after 3 hours or so it became clear that we couldn't return before sunset if we went ahead. So we decided to return immediately It was a huge disappointment because Trolltunga was one of my major goals for this time in Noway. Better luck next time... The landscape is a dream up there. I made a panorama picture on the plateau:

Many more pictures can be found here:

www.norwegen-2008.de.vu
    Last edited by EL PRESIDENTE; 25-10-2008 at 22:14.

Forum administrator
    Yes I now that the Cape is just a put-on for almost German tourists And the high entrance fees do suck! But it's a must-have-seen destination for me. I can't explain that - it simply is as it is Thanks anyway for your tipp. Is there an official way to walk or how can I get to Knivskjellodden?
    Don't know, I have never been there, but you can probebly find one on thise big spiderthing called internett.

PS: Did I already mention Norway does have the sweetest chicks in the world??
    Hmm, I did belive that was Sweden?

We walked and walked and walked - but after 3 hours or so it became clear that we couldn't return before sunset if we went ahead. So we decided to return immediately
    Wel, then your look about northern norway, if you go in the summer there is no SUNSET

Thats pure magic
    Husk Forumreglene.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2