Thread: Campus Party Europ in Berlin (August 21st - 26nd 2012)

Campus Party Europ in Berlin (August 21st - 26nd 2012)

Maybe this could be interesting for guests who also go to the Gathering

In August at the old Berlin airport Berlin Tempelhof happens one of the largest computer festivals in Europe. The Campus Party Europe offers one week long tons of stuff to do in Germany's Capital Berlin.
    And if you should get bored at the Party you are still in Berlin which offers way to much to do for one week. Trust me on this I tried it and failed badly and with blisters on my feet.

Trailer

Campus Party is an annual weeklong, 24-hours-a-day technology festival where thousands of “campuseros” (hackers, developers, gamers and geeks) equipped with laptops camp on-site and immerse themselves in a truly unique environment.

Recognized as one of the biggest electronic entertainment event in the world, Campus Party unites the brightest young minds in technology and science under the idea that the “Internet is not a network of computers, it’s a network of people.”

The festival features over 600 hours of talks, debates, workshops, competitions and hackathons related to science, innovation, digital entertainment and creativity; and hundreds of hours of ad-hoc events planned by participants that continue throughout the night.

Small BBC documentary from the São Paulo event
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmo_j8lFZwY
    Last edited by Payne; 02-07-2012 at 14:56.
    Participated: TG06 | TG07 | TG08 | TG09 + (TG09 video clips) | TG10
    Crew: TG11 (Security) / TG12 (Security) / TG14 (Security) / TG15 (Security) / TG16 (Security)